About us -- The management
We are a very friendly, very helpful, hungarian couple. We are happy if we can help.
- age: 36
- cook & sales manager
- have a full driving licence from 1999
- hobbies: taking photos, listening to music, walking, travelling, watching movies, playing card games, etc.
- age: 34
- electrical engineer (university diploma)
- have a full driving licence from 1997 (car and motorcycle)
- hobbies: playing football and other sports, riding motorcycle, taking photos, listening to music, walking, travelling, watching movies, playing card games, etc.
Hungary is situated in Central Europe and it is part of the European Union.
On the north Hungary is bordered by the Slovak Republic, on the north-east by the Ukraine, on the east by Romania, on the south by Serbia, Croatia, and Slovenia while on the west the country borders on Austria.
The area of Hungary is ninety-three thousand square kilometres. The official language of Hungary is Hungarian. Hungary is a republic. Its population is about 10 million people. Budapest is the Hungarian capital.
Our most popular national dishes are Újházi chicken soup, goulash, fish soup, chicken paprika with sour cream, noodles with cottage cheese and sour cream and bacon, stuffed cabbage.